MO-KAN Teamsters Apprenticeship and Training Fund
Our program began in 2007 and we are affiliated with Teamsters Local Union 541. Our mission is to provide on-the-job training and classroom instruction to train individuals as Construction Drivers, Mechanics, and Warehouse Workers in all phases of the industry.
Length of Apprenticeship
- Three (3) years
- Apprentices must attend any classroom instruction
- Apprentices also receive on-the-job training with employers
Wage Information for Apprentices
- An Apprentice earns a percentage of the Journeyman's Wage
- First Year: 70%
- Second Year: 80%
- Third Year: 90%
- Medical insurance and retirement benefits
- Applicants must possess a valid Missouri or Kansas driver's license
- Applicants must have a clean/clear driving record for (1) year prior to submitting application
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Applicants may be required to pass a written test and oral interview
MO-KAN Teamsters Apprenticeship and Training Fund will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. MO-KAN Teamsters Apprenticeship and Training Fund will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.