Mo-Kan Teamsters Apprenticeship and Training Fund is accepting applications for admission into our Apprenticeship Program for the trade of Construction Driver, Mechanics, and Warehouse Worker. Apprenticeship classes are scheduled in cooperation with the Dept. of Labor, and the Office of Apprenticeship.
- Not less than eightenn (18) years of age
- High School Diploma, official high school transcripts, or GED equivalency
- Missouri Class "F" Drivers license or Kansas Class "C" Drivers license for at least one year and a clean driving record as shown on a Missouri/Kansas Motor Vehicle Driving Report
- Physically capable of performing the essential functions of the occupation
At the time of application, the Applicant must furnish copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- High School diploma or GED or official high school transcripts
- Kansas or Missouri drivers license
- Kansas or Missouri Motor Vehicle Report - not older than 30 days of application date
MO-KAN Teamsters Apprenticeship and Training Fund
4501 Emanuel Cleaver II Blvd. Kansas City, MO 64130
Call: 816-921-1700 or Fax: 816-921-1706
Please submit applications to email@example.com
MO-KAN Teamsters Apprenticeship and Training Fund will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. MO-KAN Teamsters Apprenticeship and Training Fund will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.